Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
What Is RV Insurance?
RV insurance is a form of insurance in which a motorhome owner pays an insurance premium for their RV in exchange for financial assistance following an accident. Policyholders commonly have to pay a deductible for RV insurance, which is an out-of-pocket cost you pay before insurance helps cover remaining accident-related costs.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Policies vary among RV owners, but standard coverage often includes:
- Liability insurance helps insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Additional coverages might include options for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection.
What Does RV Insurance Cost?
RV insurance costs vary depending on factors such as location, RV model and claims history. Contact your agent for a quote on an RV insurance policy. The agents at RCS Insurance can help you learn more about potential policy costs.
If you are an RV owner near Reno, Nevada, the experienced agents at RCS Insurance can assist you in learning more about RV insurance policies to help you decide on the right coverage for your home on wheels.
Contact us today at 775-786-7755 to learn more about your coverage options.